課文講解錄音
課文
8 月 21 日 星期五 每日英語
食藥同了解指示
Medicine and Instructions
學習目標:
完成本課後,我可以:- 問藥要幾耐食一次;
- 問飯前定飯後食,同埋使唔使配水;
- 問要食幾多粒藥;
- 請人哋重複或者再解釋資料。
1. Medicine instructions 藥物指示
| English | 粵語 |
|---|---|
| once a day | 一日一次 |
| twice a day | 一日兩次 |
| three times a day | 一日三次 |
| before meals | 飯前 |
| after meals | 飯後 |
| with food | 跟餐食 |
| with water | 配水 |
| on an empty stomach | 空肚食 |
| one tablet | 一粒藥 |
| two tablets | 兩粒藥 |
| follow the instructions | 跟住指示 |
| side effects | 副作用 |
Say the important words clearly 清楚讀出重點字
2. Asking about medicine 問藥物
How often should I take this? 呢啲藥要幾耐食一次?
Once a day. 一日一次。 Twice a day. 一日兩次。 Three times a day. 一日三次。When should I take it? 我要幾時食?
In the morning. 朝早。 In the evening. 夜晚。 Before bed. 瞓覺之前。Do I take it before or after meals? 飯前定飯後食?
Before meals. 飯前。 After meals. 飯後。 With food. 跟餐食。 With water. 配水。How many tablets should I take? 我要食幾多粒?
One tablet. 一粒藥。 Two tablets. 兩粒藥。How much should I use? 我要用幾多?
呢句可以問藥膏、藥水或者其他要搽/用嘅藥。 cream 乳霜/藥膏 ointment 藥膏 liquid medicine 藥水3. Checking instructions 確認指示
So I need to…
So I need to take it twice a day?
即係我要一日兩次?
So I need to take one tablet after meals?
即係我要飯後食一粒?
So I need to use it with water?
即係我要配水用?
Confirming the answer 確認答案
Yes, that’s right.
係,啱嘅。
No, before meals.
唔係,飯前。
That’s correct.
啱嘅。
4. If I do not understand 如果我聽唔明
Sorry?
唔好意思?
Can you say that again, please?
可唔可以再講一次?
Can you speak more slowly, please?
可唔可以講慢啲?
Could you please explain that again?
可唔可以請你再解釋一次?
Could you write that down, please?
可唔可以寫低?
喺家庭醫生診所、藥房、醫院或者電話中,呢啲句子都好有用。
5. At the pharmacy 喺藥房
Read the dialogue with a partner. 與同伴一起閱讀這段對話。
Customer: Hello. I’m here to collect my prescription.
你好。我嚟攞我嘅處方藥。
Pharmacist: Of course. Here you are.
當然可以。畀你。
Customer: How often should I take this?
呢啲藥要幾耐食一次?
Pharmacist: Twice a day.
一日兩次。
Customer: Before or after meals?
飯前定飯後食?
Pharmacist: After meals, with water.
飯後食,配水。
Customer: How many tablets should I take?
我要食幾多粒?
Pharmacist: One tablet each time.
每次一粒。
Customer: So I need to take one tablet twice a day, after meals?
即係我要一日兩次,每次一粒,飯後食?
Pharmacist: Yes, that’s right.
係,啱嘅。
Customer: Could you write that down, please?
可唔可以寫低?
Pharmacist: Yes, of course.
可以,當然可以。
Customer: Thank you.
多謝。
6. Practise the dialogue 練習對話
Student A: Customer
Ask these questions 提出以下問題:
- How often should I take this?
- Before or after meals?
- How many tablets should I take?
- Could you write that down, please?
Student B: Pharmacist
Give these answers 給出以下答案:
- Twice a day.
- After meals.
- One tablet each time.
- Yes, of course.
Then change roles.
跟住交換角色。
7. Different instruction cards 不同指示卡
Read the cards. Then ask questions about each instruction. 閱讀這些卡片,然後就每一項指示提出問題。
Card 1
Take one tablet once a day, in the morning.
一日一次,每次一粒,朝早食。
Card 2
Take one tablet twice a day, after meals.
一日兩次,每次一粒,飯後食。
Card 3
Take two tablets three times a day, with water.
一日三次,每次兩粒,配水食。
Card 4
Use the cream twice a day.
每日兩次使用藥膏。
Ask 問:
- How often?
- Before or after meals?
- How many tablets?
- With water?
8. Talking about how you feel 講吓自己覺得點
| English | 粵語 |
|---|---|
| I’m getting better. | 我好緊啲。 |
| I’m not better yet. | 我仲未好。 |
| I’m getting worse. | 我差緊啲。 |
| I still feel weak. | 我仲係覺得乏力。 |
| I feel dizzy. | 我覺得頭暈。 |
| I feel sick. | 我覺得唔舒服。 |
| I have a cough. | 我咳。 |
| I have a fever. | 我發燒。 |
| My back hurts. | 我腰痛。 |
9. If you are worried 如果你擔心
I am worried about this.
我擔心呢個情況。
I am not feeling better.
我覺得冇好轉。
Could you please explain that again?
可唔可以請你再解釋一次?
What should I do next?
我下一步應該點做?
Should I speak to my GP?
我應唔應該搵家庭醫生?
10. Final practice 最後練習
Complete the conversation. 完成對話。
You: How often should I take this?
Pharmacist:
You: Before or after meals?
Pharmacist:
You: How many tablets?
Pharmacist:
Pharmacist: Is that clear?
You: Can you…
Now practise with a partner.
而家同同伴練習。
11. Remember 記住
- Stop and listen.
停一停,同埋聽清楚。 - Ask the person to repeat.
請對方再講一次。 - Ask them to speak slowly.
請對方講慢啲。 - Repeat the instructions back.
將指示重複一次。 - Ask them to write it down.
請對方寫低。
Useful sentence 有用句子 :
So I need to take one tablet twice a day, after meals?
即係我要一日兩次,每次一粒,飯後食?
This sentence helps you check that you have understood correctly.
呢句可以幫你確認自己有冇正確明白指示。
Health reminder 健康提示:
This page is for English practice. For medicine and health advice, follow the instructions from your GP, pharmacist, nurse, or carer.
呢頁係用嚟學英文。至於藥物同健康建議,要跟家庭醫生、藥劑師、護士或者照顧者嘅指示。
